Thursday 9 July 2015

Goodbye.

Hello loves,

This decision has been incredibly hard for me to make & as I have finally come to this decision I think it is best. 

As you will know from my lack of recent posts I haven't been my best in the blogging game. I don't find the motivation to blog anymore like I used to. I don't know if this is just a phase or whether I have just fallen out of love with it.

I started blogging just over a year and a half ago & I adored it. The initial excitment was there for me. I couldn't wait to log on and speak to you guys. Now I don't have the same feeling. A lot is happening at the moment, I recently finished College & started a full time job. Although this doesn't seem like a lot the last thing I ever feel like doing is opening my laptop and writing a blog post.

I've been thinking about this for a long time & I know that a lot of you won't understand why I am stopping this. I understand that completely. I may just need a break from blogging. I thought about taking a break but I realised I no longer wish to come back to this blog. 

CharlieTee has allowed me to express myself how I wished to & I shall forever be thankful that I have had this little part of the internet to myself. I shall be keeping the domain name so I can always look back on these posts if I wish to reminisce. 

I can also understand that a lot of people will think I am being over-dramatic. This place has been my own & I feel incredibly emotional to leave a part of me behind. I feel however that this is right.

So as always, I encourage you to be the best version of you, that you can be.
Be kind. Be truthful. Be happy.

Go out and change the world
 
Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment