Wednesday 29 April 2015

Dear Dad.

Hi Dad,

I haven't written to you in a while. Things are okay at the moment, I'm about to start my exams and I feel totally ready! I feel like after the downfall that was GCSES last year I'm ready to prove something. I'm not sure as to whom because I'm being 100% supported by everyone.

As part of my photography coursework I went to visit Willingale with Grandma. I wish I had gotten the courage to go sooner as it really is a beautiful area & sometimes I do miss the serenity that comes with it. I went to visit your grave only to find out that you do not have a gravestone so I have no way of telling. There could be a million and one reasons as to why you don't have one. I wish you did though. Mummy tells me that you're not there anymore and whilst I know you're not and that you are in heaven its easier to mourn that way I feel. The day you died is coming up soon and I don't know how I am going to react. I can't imagine it being simple.

Paul and Andrew and fine to my knowledge. I catch up with Andy now and again but haven't really heard from Paul since your funeral. Perhaps I should be making more of an effort.

This aside the weather is actually awful today. There is something about the rain that puts everyone into such a bad mood but I don't mind it that much. I tend to stick my earphones in & listen to show tunes or disney. I swear Disney makes everything okay.

Until I write again, please never forget that I love you 

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment